Master Kristina Neuhauser
Module B Online - Intermediate Course in Chue Style Feng Shui
During this Module B Intermediate course in Chue Style Feng Shui, you will learn to
combine a range of fundamental Compass School methods along with Form School
observations, which will enable you to analyse chi, with more accuracy, in different
environments. These calculations have their own specific applications for either inside or
outside, with many viable solutions that contribute to a more balanced property. They can
• Which forms are more beneficial in your surroundings.
• Where there are beneficial and harmful energies that can affect your living or
• The correct placement for the different rooms within a property.
• The best locations to place beds, desks, and furniture within a room.
• The appropriate colours to improve health, wealth, and career opportunities.
This course aims to introduce more compass school methods into the analysis of the property
to enable a deeper study of the chi in the property. It will also continue to teach you form and
how to apply all the methods conjunctively.
Course : Module B
Language : English
School : The Imperial School of Professional Feng Shui